Friday, February 4, 2011

Blogs

Blogs are so frustrating!!!
First you have to think of the title and stuff and then you have to to write stuff!
So because  i dont know what to write about, i'll talk about today (even if it is only the first period)
k so i woke up
and then i got ready and stuff and then i went out into the freezing cold outside world
I like the crush commercial on tv, cuz that guy is so wierd.
oh one time i went skiing and i fell down on the toe-rope because sometimes i lose my balance if i stand still for too long so then i got all tangled up in my ski's. and then people are just watching and telling me to roll off the toe-rope but they weren't the ones tangled up so eventually i rolled off and lost both of my ski poles. and then someone tried to be helpful and threw me my skie pole but it landed right out of my reach because gravity started pulling me down. and then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment